What is Team Development?
- Project teams who need to create a better experience of working together, characterized by greater trust
- Executive teams who needs to answer important and difficult strategy or execution questions
- Team with new team members
- Team with a new leader
- Team with a new strategy
- Team in need of re–energizing and re–focusing
Team with dysfunctional patterns in their collaboration
A good team development programme can help teams:
- achieve synergy by involving and listening to every team member
- develop better decisions, deeper commitment, and more efficient execution
- implement new skills and insights into real-life team projects for immediate success
- increase team member engagement and improve retention rate
- build team accountability
- Raise team openness
- Identify key business objectives and a realistic plan of action
Provide a method for measuring team progress, ensuring continued growth and development
We follow a robust process to ensure all team development programmes are EXACTLY what YOU need:
- Define the goals of the team, including visionand strategy
- Assess the driving factor of each member and the team as a whole
- Coach the team on how to achieve their goal(s)
Evaluate on an on-going basis the progress the team is making as compared to the set goals and their overall performance
Psychometrics are done only by certified practitioners with a proven track-record and experience.
The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator is an introspective self-report questionnaire with the purpose of indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world around them and make decisions.
The MBTI tool has the power and breadth to deliver the deep insights needed for ongoing development across a wide range of business issues.
This team development session aims to allow participants to discuss how team interactions are influenced by the individual preferences and type of team members. It aids understanding of how to communicate and work effectively with different people and to develop strategies to work well with people who have opposite preferences.
The sessions can address any of the below topics or gaps your team might experience:
- Conflict management
- Leadership development
- Managing change
- Personal development
- Career orientation
DiSC is a simple and memorable model that consist of four basic behaviour styles – Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness. Everyone displays a blend of all these styles, though usually one or two stand out. Being able to tell apart and harness the value of the different behaviour styles, you’ll have a better workplace, communication and health (both personally and professionally).
Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode (TKI)
The TKI questionnaire identifies five distinct conflict styles and provides people with conflict-management solutions. By helping individuals understand their default approach in conflict, it encourages the exploration of alternative ways to handle different situations. And although it’s sophisticated, you don’t need to be an expert in conflict resolution theories to use it.
The TKI measures preferences for five different styles of handling conflict, called conflict modes, which are described along two dimensions: assertiveness, or the extent to which a person tries to satisfy their own concerns; and cooperativeness, or the extent to which they try to satisfy the concerns of another person.
Belbin – Team Profiles
Belbin Team Roles are used to identify people’s behavioural strengths and weaknesses in the workplace. This information can be used to:
- Build productive working relationships
- Select and develop high-performing teams
- Raise self-awareness and personal effectiveness
- Build mutual trust and understanding
5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- absence of trust,
- fear of conflict,
- lack of commitment,
- avoidance of accountability,
- inattention to results.
- all psychometric assessments needed for the sessions
- the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team online questionnaire and report
- fully* and semi-facilitated** sessions
- complete transparency by providing you with the schedule and content of each session
- custom-made module, in case you need to tackle any extra issues
- constant feedback – from the facilitator, the team and the manager
All the sessions are highly interactive and 100% based on your requirements.
*Fully facilitated sessions A qualified facilitator will run the sessions for you from start to finish. It will be up to you to decide how and when the sessions happen.
**Semi-facilitated sessions Both the facilitator and team members take turns to facilitate the sessions for each of the dysfunctions. This both engages the team members and gives them better understanding about what happens in the background of preparing and running a session. It builds skills such as public speaking, assertiveness, dealing with difficult people and many others.
- improving communication in the team
- increasing engagement with the company
- more effectively integrating and onboarding new team members
- appreciating the personality differences in the team and many others