Performance management: appraisal meetings
The performance review (appraisal) meeting is one of the three key elements of the performance management cycle alongside the setting of objectives and the on-going monitoring of performance.
Sample Learning Objectives
• The stages of the performance management cycle
• Structure of the performance review meeting
• How to collect evidence to objectively support performance evaluations
• How to prepare yourself for the appraisal
• How to confidently conduct a structured and positive performance appraisal meeting
Classroom / 6 hours
Flipped / 3 hours
Webinar / 1.5 hours
Team leaders, managers, leaders
Management & Leadership Development
Note: We'll work with you to help you identify your specific training needs upfront and then develop a customized training solution to help you reach your specific goals. The above training objectives are just a sample of what could be covered in this topic. For more information, please contact us.